iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Committed to improving medication safety with innovative products and technology designed for healthcare professionals, Lexicomp offers a variety of drug information and medical applications for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. These applications are tailored to meet the point-of-care needs of pharmacists, physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners and dentists by storing content directly on the mobile device. Access to Lexicomp's up-to-date drug information and clinical content is a must for the busy healthcare professional who desires the necessary tools to make important medication and clinical decisions from the palm of their hand! Download your Lexicomp mobile drug information application on the app store.
If you like what you find, please head over to iTunes and write a review!
Several new enhancements have made Lexicomp references on Android devices even better in the past year:
- Enhanced global and monograph searching - Search for keywords in database indexes and monograph text to immediately find the information you need
- Email information from inside app - Email monographs and patient education documents directly to patients, colleagues, or yourself
- Drug comparison tool - Compare selected fields from two drugs side-by-side using this tool
- Expanded natural products database - Now covers twice as many herbs, supplements, and other natural products
- Customize the order of monograph fields - Individual users can now reorder the fields in monographs to display in whatever order is preferred
- Optimized for tablets - Tablet displays over 7" will now show a split-screen mode that allows for faster navigation through monographs
Video walk-through on using Lexi-Drugs.
- Play Video2:48
Brief video explaining how to update your software.
- Play Video1:45
Take a software tour of Lexicomp On-Hand for the iPhone.
Sample Image Gallery
Click on any image below and launch the gallery. Once the gallery is launched, click the right or left half of an image to view all.